- Article 1 Personal Information
- “Personal Information” in the Policy shall be any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- 1) “An identifiable natural person” is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier (including the one collected through Cookie) or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- 2) “Cookie” is a small text file which can store customers access to websites on customers’ computer (including smart-phone and electric tablet).
- Article 2 Personal Information Collection Method
- The Company shall acquire Personal Information (e.g., names, dates of birth, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, bank account numbers, credit card numbers, driver’s license numbers and Internet Protocol address) directly from the individuals in question who possess that Personal Information. In addition, the Company may acquire Personal Information using legal and appropriate means indirectly from the suppliers, customers and business partners, etc. of the Company.
- Article 3 Use of Cookie
- 1) In our website, the Company uses Cookie for the purpose of analyzing use circumstance of the website, improvement of website convenience and provision of service to customers, and effective distribution of advertising.
- 2) The Company mainly uses Google Analytics provided by Google Inc. for analyzing collected data through Cookie.
- 3) Customers may invalidate Cookie anytime on the Company’s website.
- Article 4 Purposes of Collecting and Using Personal Information
- The purposes of the Company collecting and using Personal Information shall be as follows.
- 1) To authenticate individuals on the website operated by the Company and to provide services on that website.
- 2) To make contact as necessary in transactions with the Company and use of products or services, and to send or deliver e-mail newsletters, direct mails and various notifications, etc.
- 3) To implement campaigns, questionnaires, monitoring and media coverage, etc. relating to the website, products or services of the Company.
- 4) To collect and analyze data to maintain and improve convenience and quality relating to the Internet site, products or services operated by the Company.
- 5) To distribute and display advertisements and contents, etc. based on attribute information, device information, location information and behavior history, etc.
- 6) To improve services and products operated by the Company, and to develop and market new products and services.
- 7) To respond to opinions, inquiries and postings on social networking sites, etc. with respect to the Company.
- 8) To provide recruitment information, make contact and manage recruitment affairs with respect to employee recruitment applicants of the Company.
- 9) To operate, provide, improve and develop the business of the Company delivering and sending inquiries or notifications relating to acts that may interfere or infringe with the rights or operations of the Company or the Company’s customers.
- Article 5 Changes and addition to the Purposes of Using Personal Information
- 1) The Company may change or add the purposes of using Personal Information only in the event it is reasonably recognized that the purposes of using Personal Information have relevancy with before the changes or added.
- 2) In the event the purposes of using Personal Information are changed or added, the Company shall notify users of the purposes of using Personal Information after the changes or addition according to a method prescribed by the Company or shall announce that on its website prior to use of Personal Information by the changed or added purposes.
- Article 6 Lawfulness of processing Personal Information
- The Company does not collect, record, organize, transfer and any other operate (“process”) Personal Information except in the case of:
- 1) the information subject has given consent to the processing of Personal Information for one or more specific purposes,
- 2) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the information subject is a party or in order to take steps at the request of the information subject prior to entering into a contract,
- 3) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject,
- 4) processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the information subject or another natural person,
- 5) processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company,
- 6) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the information subject which require protection of personal data.
- Article 7 Management of Contractors
- In the event the Company outsources part or all the handling of Personal Information, the Company shall enter into a contract that includes maintaining confidentiality with the contractor or shall seek agreement on the terms stipulated by the Company, and shall then execute the necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure the contractor safely manages the Personal Information.
- Article 8 Rights of Personal Information subject
- Customers may anytime contact to the counters referred in Article 10 in order to exercise:
- 1) right to receive the information on Personal Information processing
- 2) right of access
- 3) right of rectification
- 4) right to erasure (‘rights to be forgotten’)
- 5) right to restriction of processing
- 6) right to receive notification regarding rectification or erasure of Personal Information or restriction of processing
- 7) right to data portability
- 8) right to object
- 9) right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
- Article 9 Storage period of Personal Information
- The Company stores Personal Information for storage period legally specified in each member state of the EU and Japan. The Company shall immediately and safely delete Personal Information after the passage of the period unless necessary related to execution of contracts and other purposes of processing Personal Information.
- Article 10 Inquiries Counter
- Customers may contact the counter below for inquiries about the Policy.
Address: Floor 4, Toranomon Hills Business Tower 1-17-1
Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-6404 Japan
Company name: SPACECOOL Inc.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org